Hello everybody! How is your week going? Today, I am sharing a tag that I created!
This tag is called the music-loving writer’s tag! I came up with the idea because I always love listening to music while writing. This tag was created to combine both the love of music and writing!
I’m just going to ignore all of the tags that bloggers have nominated me for, that I still have to get caught up on, and instead, I’m going to create a new tag
I don’t know if anyone will really do it, but I just thought it would at least be fun for me to do on here! I’ll use it to talk a bit about my contemporary novel.
- Thank and mention the blogger who nominated you, or whose blog you found this on
- Tag your post ‘musiclovingwriterstag’ so I can read your posts!
- Mention the creator, Rebekah @Books and Hooks
- Add the featured image to your post
- List the rules in your post
- Share a song for each prompt
- Nominate as many people as you want, or leave an open nomination for anyone who wants to join
- Share the song that you listen to most when writing your book I have a whole playlist that I made for when I’m writing my book (it mostly consists of Taylor Swift songs), so I usually just put that on when I’m working on my book. However, one of my favorite songs to write to is maybe “Driver’s License” by Olivia Rodrigo, if I’m writing a sad/emotional scene, or “Today Was a Fairytale” by Taylor Swift if it’s a happy scene. Still, it really depends on the part I’m writing, and I don’t usually just turn on a song when I write. I normally just shuffle my playlist and listen to whatever songs come on, and I’ll skip the song if it’s not the right vibes for the scene I’m writing!
- Share the title of a song that is similar to the title of your book My current WIP (work in progress) is a summery, sweet contemporary novel called “Old Hopes and New Beginnings” (at least for now. I’ll probably change the name sometime because this is just a placeholder name to use before I really come up with a real name.) I think that the title “I Almost Do” or “Begin Again” by Taylor Swift could work.
- Share a song that would be your main character’s favorite song There are two main characters in my book. One of them is more extroverted, friendly, and bubbly, and I think she would really like Taylor Swift, especially the “Speak Now” album. The other main character is shy, quiet, and can often be found procrastinating. I think that she would really like the song “Dandelions” by Ruth B for some reason.
- Share a song that describes one character’s thoughts/feelings “Invisible” by Taylor Swift. It totally describes one of my character’s situation and feelings.
- Share an album or song cover that fits the aesthetic of your book Taylor Swift’s album “Taylor Swift” fits the summery aesthetic of my book!
- Share your go-to album when writing Taylor Swift’s album “Fearless” is the one I listen to most, with “1989” coming in second. I also listen to a lot of Olivia Rodrigo. Like I said, I usually listen to my writing playlist, which contains a mix of Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, and a few other random songs, but I’ll occasionally also listen to an album.
Anyone who is working on writing a book, and who loves music!!
Thanks for reading! I’m writing and publishing this post on my phone, so tomorrow I’ll go on the computer, add tags, and do a bit more to edit the post. Edit: I did these today! Hope you enjoyed reading about my book, and the music I like!
Are you working on writing a book? What music do you like? I’d love to chat in the comments!
Anyways, I hope you have a great day and weekend! Bye for now!❤️