Hello! I’m Rebekah, and this is my blog, Books and Hooks!
About me: I’m a Catholic homeschooled teenager who loves to blog, read, crochet, write, run, play soccer, bake, and take pictures! ❤ Yup, I have a lot of hobbies!
Some facts about me:
- If you ask me my favorite book, I won’t be able to just choose one
- My favorite thing to crochet is amigurumi (making dolls and stuffed animals) but I like to make almost anything
- My favorite color is blue, but I also love yellow
- I’m working on writing three different novels at the moment
- I have a cat named Luna
- I am very introverted
Random things I love:
- Scented markers
- Ice cream
- Early morning runs
- Highlighting things
- Thrift shopping
About the blog: I created this blog on July 1st, 2021 to post about my hobbies, most of all books and crochet! I love blogging so much! I love sharing things about my interests with different people, and I like getting to know different bloggers!
What you’ll find on my blog:
- Bookish posts (obviously)
- Crochet patterns ❤
- Tags, awards, and challenges I’ve been nominated to do!
- Book reviews
- Basic crochet tutorials
- And more!! (Haha I couldn’t think about any other things, but I know there are more!)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find something you like! Have a great day!! Bye! 😃
My latest posts: