Hello! I’m back with a new post this week! I’m going to be answering the questions you guys have asked in this post!
Thanks so much to Addie and Maggie for asking some questions! Be sure to look at both of their blogs, because they share some great posts!
Let’s get into the questions, now!
1. Have you ever been out of the U.S.? If so where did you go?
I actually haven’t ever. I think it would be really fun to travel sometime, though! I just don’t like plane rides.
2. Do you have any pets? (you may have answered this question before I just can’t remember lol)
I think I did before, but I don’t mind answering it again!! I have a cat named Luna! 🥰 Here is a pic!
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
Uhhhh…this is a hard one, considering the fact I have so many hobbies! 😅 Writing, crochet, and running have to be my top three. I don’t think I can choose just one!
4. If you could live anywhere you wanted in the world where would you go and why?
I would really like to visit Italy or France! If I had to choose one, though, it would probably be Italy! I’d love to go there for many reasons, one being the food! Pasta, pizza, gelato…yum! I don’t know if I’d like to live there, but just for a visit would be fun! To live…I’m not sure! I don’t have a very good understanding of different places, because I haven’t traveled a lot, so I don’t know if I would be able to answer that!
5. Any college/future plans?!
It’s funny you ask this because it’s something I’ve been thinking a lot about lately. I plan to become a doula when I’m out of high school, and then maybe go to college to become a midwife if I like that career area!
1. Would you rather visit a library or a bookstore?
I like them both for different reasons! I love bookstores because I can actually buy the books, whereas at a library I’d have to return them in a few weeks. I also really like the library, especially if I don’t have any money to spend on books. Overall, though, I’d have to go with a bookstore!
2. What’s your favorite savannah animal?
Elephants! For some reason, I’ve just always loved them, and I don’t know why, but that’s definitely what I’d choose for this question!
3. What are a few countries you’d love to visit?
Like I said earlier, Italy and France are two countries I’d love to visit! I also really like Ireland!
4. Do you prefer lemonade or tea?
I like both, but lemonade is my favorite!
5. What were some of your favorite games to play when you were little?
When I was little, I really loved to play Monopoly and Risk! I love the games that rely heavily on strategy, instead of just luck. These games sort of combine the two, so I really enjoyed them! I also liked Scattegorites, I think, though that was a bit later.
6. How would you describe your art/decorating style?
I like really simple and cute decorations that are bright and cheerful! 😊
7. Do you prefer drawing or painting?
I don’t do much of either, because I’m not the best at it, but I do like drawing better.
Thank you all for reading! And, thanks again to Addie and Maggie for asking some questions! I had so much fun answering them! See y’all Thursday!