Helloooooo!!! I can’t believe that it’s already December!!! Almost Christmas!!! I am excited for the Christmas season and getting ready for Christmas!!
- All this Time by Mikki Daughtry and Rachael Lippincott. I loved this book! It is about Kyle who gets in a car accident, and his girlfriend dies. He has to find out how to re-build his life after a lot of things are changed. Then, he meets Marley, and they are really sweet together. This book is amazing. Great writing. Awesome plot twists. 5/5 stars!
- A Heart so Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer is the second book in the cursebreaker series. It was an amazing book. It was narrated by Grey, Lia Mara, Rhen, and Harper. I really liked the story and the plot twist (which I kinda saw coming). 5/5 stars!
- A Vow so Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer. This is the last book in the series, and it was a great ending to the trilogy! It’s still narrated by the four people I mentioned above. I loved it! 5/5 stars!
- Legend by Marie Lu was a re-read for me. I really enjoyed it the first time, and it was still pretty good as a re-read. It’s about Day, the most wanted criminal, and June, the fifteen year old prodigy. After June’s brother dies, she goes to find the criminal who killed him, which is Day. Day is trying to keep his family safe. Even though it is a little far fetched (with them both just being 15) I liked it. 5/5 stars!
- Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West. This was one I really liked. It’s about Abby Turner, who loves art. But when she tries to enter an art showcase, they say her work has “no heart”. So she makes a list of things to do that summer to hopefully give her paintings more depth. I have a review for it here! 5/5 stars!
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir is the second book in a series. It follows Elias, who has escaped and is fleeing the martial empire, Laia, who is going with Elias to break her brother out of prison, and Helene, who is empire’s new blood shrike, trying to keep her family safe. It was a re-read and I loved it just as much as I remember! Definitely 5/5 stars!!!
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh is the second and final book in this series. I liked it, even though my sister hyped it up a lot. It’s about Shahrzad who thought she was on the right side of the war until she found out about the powerful curse plaguing the prince. Now, this fantasy world is on the brink of war. 5/5 stars!
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West. I loved this book (just like I do all of Kasie West’s books I’ve read) and I thought it was just a light, sweet contemporary romance. When Gia’s boyfriend dumps her in the parking lot of prom, she quickly finds another person to pretend to be him, to prove to her friends he really exists. In the days after prom though, it’s the fill in Bradley that she’s thinking about and not the regular one. I loved it! 5/5 stars!!
I feel like I got soooo much writing done this month! I didn’t work that much on my dystopian book, but I worked on the fantasy novel my sister and I are writing quite a bit. I also started writing a contemporary book, but I’m just on the second chapter.
I have been working on a lot of Christmas presents this month, and also designing some Christmas tree ornament patterns, which I will hopefully have time to post in December.
I didn’t get much running done this month, mostly because my knee has been hurting a bit. Hopefully in December, I’ll be able to begin again.
I was really busy in November, with getting prepared for Christmas, everything with Thanksgiving, and just a lot of school and stuff. Nothing too important to say in this part.
Single Line Story Challenge (part two)
Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West Book Review (Spoilers!!)
Books I Want to Finish Before the New Year
Okay, so I hope you had a good November!! I’ll be posting a few Christmas-y posts this month! Okay, byeeeee!!!