Hey everybody, hope you’re having a wonderful day! For this post, I’m going to be doing the Cookie Lover Award. Thanks for nominating me Rae-rae’s blogs; go check her blog out out! Here’s her post!
- Thank the person/fellow cookie lover who nominated you! (or whose blog you found out about this award through)
- Answer the cookie-related questions and add one of your own!
- Share some pictures of cookies you adore! (can be pics you’ve taken or ones from online, just be sure to give credit where credit is due.)
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers who love cookies and leave an open nomination for every cookie lover around the world!
1. What are your top three favourite types of cookies?
I love thin mints! My other two favorites are shortbread cookies and macarons! Also, you should try gluten free oreos (for some reason, they’re better than regular ones.)
2. What’s a cookie you haven’t tried yet but REALLY want to?
I don’t really know. Maybe sandies. I think I had them before, but I don’t really remember how they tasted. They look very good with the pecans!
3. What’s the last type of cookie you ate?
I had some chocolate chip cookies. They were the chips ahoy ones. I hate chewy chocolate chip cookies, but the crunchy ones are so good!
4. If you were a cookie, which kind would you be and why? (i.e. chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, macaroon, peanut butter, etc)
I don’t really know. I’ve never really thought about it before. 😂 Maybe thin mints because they’re my favorite. 🤷♀️
5. Why do you love cookies?
I like cookies because there are a lot of varieties to try and they can all be very different. There can be chewy ones, crunchy ones, ones with nuts, chocolate, or toffee/caramel, and many more variations. There can be so many different flavors too!
Rachel’s question: What do you like most about cookies?
It’s kind of the same answer as the last question. I like them most because they can all be so different.
The rest are ones I found on the internet. If you push on the picture, it’ll take you to the recipe!
My question is: What’s your favorite cookie to make homemade?
I nominate: Lydia! And you, if you love cookies and want to do this award!
So, thanks for reading this post! I hope you have a great day! ❤️